What could be more interesting than discovering another large open world in Doomed.io and performing different requests to attain the top position on the scoreboard! And if you used to play ZOMBS.io, Moomoo.io or Starve.io, I’m sure you will not meet any difficulty when enjoying this game. But, don’t miss my instructions below to get the best results.
How to play
- Let’s start with nothing! That means you just have your bare hands at the beginning. Use them to collect as much wood from available trees as possible. After acquiring more than 20 woods, you need to craft a wooden pickaxe. Then, use this pickaxe to mine stone and other resources. When you gather lots of resources and level up, you are able to craft new weapons, items, and even construct a stable base to protect yourself.
- Of course, it’s a long process and you need to do step-by-step. However, the most interesting thing is that you can catch some available items from other players on your way to accumulate your storage. I, myself, took a gold pickaxe, leather armor, crossbow as crossing a river. Sounds cool, right?
- Aside from collecting the resources and crafting necessary items and weapons, building the base is also significant to safeguard you from other cruel enemies.
- The Wall is a basic defense building and used to stop and prevent enemies outside.
- The Spike Wall is similar to the wall, but it creates more damages. It’s certainly expensive the walls because you need to spend 10 stones for a spike wall.
- The Trap is known a supplement for the wall and spike wall. But, avoid putting it separately since it has a low health and be easy to destroy.
- The Turret is the most powerful building as it comes with a weapon. For instance, if you place a crossbow on it, the turret will become the crossbow turret that can attack the enemies automatically.
- In addition, there is a lot of stuff that you can discover, catch and craft in order to help you survive in the longest time.
- Don’t hesitate to uncover awesome things. Tap on the main screen of Doomed.io and ENJOY now!
- WASD for movement
- The left mouse for interacting
- Spacebar for jumping and charging
- Shift for sneaking
- Q for dropping items
- R for dismantling the base
- E for mounting/unmounting the weapons
Tips and tricks
- Be cautious of the surrounding environment, especially lava areas.
- Remember to hunt animals and collect food to maintain your health.
- Building the base near the resources is a nice idea.