About Strike Force Heroes
Strike Force Heroes is a classic shooter game developed by Justin Goncalves, Michael Sleve and Armor Games. If you like shooters then this is the game for you.
Strike Force Heroes is unique with multiple game modes :
- Campaign : a mode for beginners. This mode has 15 different stages.
- Challenges : a harder mode, also has 15 different stages.
- Quick Match : pit yourself against other players or computers in a variety of different game modes
- Each stage on the 2 first modes have different terrains and objectives to complete the level.
You have 4 types of soldiers to choose which includes medic, assassin, commando and tank. Each type of soldier has their strengths and weaknesses, skills and weapons. This game is special because it has a level up system in that every time you defeat an enemy you gain exp, gain enough and you can level up. You’ll have 10 missions that you must complete in order to get medals, so try your best to get all of them.
The game has graphics, sound and misc settings to help players set up properly so that they can have the best experience.
There are also other games in the series for you to play like Strike Force Heroes 2, Strike Force Heroes 3... or you can also play similar games such as Storm The House, Sierra, Spurt...
How To Play
- Use W, Up arrow or Space to jump.
- Hold S or Down arrow to crouch.
- Use the mouse to aim. Click to shoot.
- Use Q or Shift to switch weapons.
Tips and Tricks
- When your low on health/ammo, try and go find health/ammo pickups to reload.
- If your game is running slow, try lowering the graphics in the option.
- Observe the stage terrain closely to help you choose the appropriate soldier and weapon combination.